AWARD-WINNING FINANCE RECRUITMENT
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
THE BIG FOUR gives you the opportunity to truly fulfil your potential. Our in-depth market knowledge,
first-class support network and hands-on training offer you the opportunity to become a successful finance recruitment consultant.
Find out more about our client and talent manager jobs in financial recruitment
- Do you want to kick-start a career within an award-winning financial recruitment company?
- Together we are stronger. Would you like to become a part of a young, dynamic and motivated team?
- Are you ready to put in the work and become our next top biller?
- Would you like to work with the world’s most successful public accounting firms?
Our Dedication to Clients
At THE BIG FOUR we pride ourselves on our dynamic process and always strive to put our clients one step ahead of the competition. As the market for top quality candidates becomes increasingly competitive, we have chosen to focus on several key areas of high demand, namely audit, taxation, deals and advisory.
We have spent years building a global network of mid- to senior level finance specialists – each one carefully selected and qualified by one of our market specialists. Using our deep sourcing methods and extensive network, we are able to offer our clients unique access to candidates from the four biggest accounting & auditing firms worldwide.
Join Our Team
We offer more than just excellent recruitment career opportunities.
By joining THE BIG FOUR, you become a part of our culture, our values and our identity.
We aim to support your personal development and enable you to become the best version of yourself.
We have high expectations when it comes to the services we provide to our clients and candidates,
as well as our market reputation. Naturally, we expect all new recruits to share our ambitions and to uphold this high level of service.
TALENT AND CLIENT MANAGER
Sales and Leadership
- Attractive compensation packages
- Sales and leadership training for clear career progression
- Free breakfast
- VIP holidays
- Modern spacious office in central Dusseldorf
- Discounted food deliveries
- Shirt cleaning services on site
- Physiotherapeutic massages
Start as a Talent Manager and build up your own portfolio of candidates, while working together with top client partners to meet their hiring needs. After a successful induction phase, you will be able to switch to the client side and assume the role of a Client Partner.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the highest quality of service to our candidates and clients
- Tracking, sourcing and headhunting fitting candidates
- Continuously generating new client leads and market insights